----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Aged 500

I'm aged 500..........500 posts that is!

I started this blog in September 2008. It was my way of sharing the interesting cemeteries and headstones I find on my cemetery walks. I never would have guessed it would lead to being voted as a best genealogy blog for 2011 by Family Tree Magazine readers.

Crawford Cemetery

Here's hoping you'll remember me for the next 500!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow how did I you? I hit 500 on the first of this month. Congrats I know how much work goes into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.